Happy March! I know I haven’t wrote since… February now (haha). I know I haven’t been regular, but I have been very busy these days. It was indeed a surprise when Narutomath96 nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award, and this award brought light in my life. It was all the more ironical since I had read the post but I didn’t look at those nominated just because I was not expecting that.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given to bloggers who are inspiring and bring sunshine in other people’s lives, just as Narutomath96 does. So, please go check out the blog. I guarantee you that you will be impressed and you will follow!
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Now onto the questions:
Why did you start your blog writing? Is there any sudden event or inspiration that occurred especially to you back then?
I think I started writing because I wanted to be heard, and though I may have started by writing about material things like coffee, I have now started writing about my feelings. I was volunteering for AIESEC and visiting new places when I first started blogging.
What is the main theme or taste of your writing and have there been any changes before?
I started writing about my travels, poems about my love for coffee, my daily life. Then I wrote articles which were quite long indeed. And now, I write about my feelings, my opinions, the things that I wanted to write and share since long.
What hobbies do you have besides writing, or maybe to support your writing?
I like to volunteer. I am currently part of Rotaract Suzhou (Rotary in action) and I sometimes also volunter for AIESEC. I also like reading, be it news or fictional stories.
What kind of music and instrumental do you like?
I like all kinds of music, but I usually listen to pop music and Indian songs (Bollywood, Tollywood, …) most of the times, but right now, I am loving K-pop music, especially BTS!
Do you have any pets, or any plans to have one?
I have always had fish as pets when I was a kid. Right now, I don’t have any. I don’t really have an affinity with dogs, so that’s a no-no. But maybe I’ll have a cat as a pet in the very far future, and become a cat lady ?!
Are you a realistic person, or more of a dreaming one? If you can choose, then do you want to live in this real world or a fantasy world you like to imagine?
I am always dreaming but I still prefer to stay realistic. Even if we want to stay in our fantasy world, we will not be able to avoid the real world.
Do you often experience over-thinking in your everyday life, and what do you think about it?
Oh yes, I used to believe that I am the Queen of over-thinking. I now try to stay in the present. Whenever I start over-thinking, I tell myself to shut up and try to breathe to calm my mind.
Is there an ideal place in the world that you want to travel, or even to live in?
Not really, I just want to travel the world. I want to live like a nomad; live in a place for a few years, discover all its secrets and then move to another place to fianlly unravel all the secrets of the world.
Can you share a little about your romance in life?
I don’t have a romantic life, even if I am a hopeless romantic. I love my friends!
To you, what does “peace” mean?
“peace” for me means happiness.
If you have only one wish for this New Year, what sounds like you the most?
I would like to be more self-confident and less doubtful of my capabilities, take more risks and be more carefree.
I nominate the following people for the Sunshine Blogger award:
And I would like the nominees to answer the following 11 questions:
- What are the 5 things that you need to have with you no matter where you go?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up every morning?
- Do you enjoy what you do (your job, studies,…)? If you don’t, what is your dream job or career?
- Given one year to learn anything (horse riding, quantum physics, architecture, design, learn to play an instrument, …), what would you like to learn and why?
- Tell me about your most embarrassing moment.
- What do you do to motivate yourself?
- What is the animal that describes you the most and why?
- If you had the opportunity to go back in time to change something, would you go back or not? Why?
- What makes you happy?
- What is one thing you would be happy to do all your life, without getting paid for it?
- What is your favourite quote?
Thank you again Narutomath96 !!!
Have a nice week and try not to fall under the load of work you’ve got to do!
(It’s been exactly one week since I last wrote and It feels so far away.)